Communicable Disease Program
The Communicable Disease Program staff monitors all reportable communicable diseases, investigates disease outbreaks, epidemics and analyzes disease prevalence within Tillamook County. We also provide prevention information and educational materials to schools, medical providers, and the public.
To report a communicable disease call (503) 842-3900 at any hour.
For information on sexually transmitted infections click here.
For information on COVID-19 click here.
- Testing and treatment for latent or active TB is coordinated through the Health Department
- Charges for services are on a sliding fee scale
- TB medications are provided at no cost to the patient
For more information about TB click here
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Testing for HIV is done confidentially or anonymously by making an appointment
- We accept Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program referrals which support the patient financially. To get a referral contact the Tillamook County Community Health Public Health Nurse (503)842-3940
For more information about HIV/AIDS click here
Oregon AIDS Hotline
503-223-2437 or 800-777-2437
En Español (800)499-6940