Contact Us – Hours

Services available at all clinics include Public Health Services as well as Primary Care. Primary Care is the same care families would receive at a family practice clinic. This clinic will not provide care for emergencies. We accept Oregon Health Plan, private insurance, and provide services on a discount scale. No one is denied services due to an inability to pay.


For patients of all locations: To reach a provider on call after regular business hours, please call: 503-842-3900. If you are having an emergency, please dial 911.

Central County Health Center

801 Pacific Avenue, Tillamook, OR 97141

Call for appointment:  503-842-3900 or 1-800-528-2938
TTY: Oregon Relay Service: 1-800-735-2900

SAME DAY VISITS are available for colds, coughs, flu, dental pain, minor injuries, lacerations, headaches, earaches, sore throats, urinary tract infections, rash, fevers, etc. Please call for an appointment.

24-Hour Telephone Access to Medical Provider for Established Patients

Monday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM

2nd and 4th Wednesdays, clinic is closed between 8:00AM and 9:00 AM

Dental Appointments

Monday – Friday
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM

2nd  Wednesdays, closed between 8:00AM and 9:00 AM.

For more information about dental services or to schedule an appointment, call 503-842-2356.

North County Health Center

City Hall, First Floor
276 S Hwy 101, Rockaway Beach, OR 97136

2nd and 4th Thursday of each month 8am – 5pm.

Please call for more information: 503-355-2700 or 1-800-528-2938
TTY: Oregon Relay Service: 1-800-735-2900

Mobile Clinic

Medical, Dental, & Behavioral Health Services by request.

To request TCCHC mobile clinic to be included in your event, please complete this form  as the first step to notify TCCHC and partners of you interest in holding an event. While we do our best to provide services at requested events, completing the form does not guarantee that we will be able to fulfill your request.

If you need help with this form, please email